Difficulties in creating the schedule

A parents' forum based on GNS (A Good Night's Sleep)
Finland-Hanne

Re: Difficulties in creating the schedule

Inlägg av Finland-Hanne »

Hello,

I feel so terrible, I failed :(

Sampo had a restless night and he woke up crying harder at 4.30. I went to his room and was able to make him back to sleep with the sun feather method. It took 20 minutes. I thought this was his 5 o'clock wakening but he woke up again at 5.15 crying a lot again. I went to his room and did the sun feather again. He didn't cry much and tried to fall a sleep again several times but without success. The time I was there felt forever, my arms and legs were shaking and I felt dizzy of the Yoga breathing. I didn't have a watch, so I didn't know how long I was there. Finally I gave up and decided to try the music instead. Of course Sampo started to cry like a crazy when I left the room so the music didn't help at all. Sampo's father woke up and went to his room to do the sun feather for about 0,5 hour but Sampo was so hysterical by the time that nothing helped anymore. So, at 6.20 I took him next to me, breastfeeded him and after a while he fell back to sleep. This is not all..I did't have an alarm set, so we slept untill 8.20 (breakfast is normally at 7.30) so now our daily routine is a mess. I try to go trough this day so that all routines are done 1 hour later than normally.

I feel so bad and sad because of failing..I should have tried longer. Hopefully tomorrow morning goes better :S
Finland-Hanne

Re: Difficulties in creating the schedule

Inlägg av Finland-Hanne »

I forgot to mention that the second time I did the sun feather, I was there for about 45 minutes...so maybe 15 more minutes would have done it!
Skriv svar

Återgå till "Anna Wahlgren's Q&A Forum regarding GNS (A Good Night's Sleep)"