More on different time zones

A parents' forum based on GNS (A Good Night's Sleep)
Skriv svar
isamira2009

More on different time zones

Inlägg av isamira2009 »

I am convinced that the GNS cure is the way to go to put an end to the sleeping problems of our 4 and 1/2 months old baby. However, the earlier we can start is a week from now which leaves us with only three weeks before we have to travel to South America, where the time difference is – 6 hours with respect to Europe and where we will stay for ca. 2 months. Considering this, would you consider that is it even worth trying to administer the cure now? Administering the cure while we are away is not really an option as we will be surrounded by relatives and friends that would make the implementation of the schedule impossible and, very likely, question and probably even interfere with the cure. Even if it is difficult, I´d like to try to implement the cure now as otherwise I don´t know how I will get the time and energy to make all the necessary preparations for the trip!
annawahlgren
Upphovskvinna SHN-kuren 1942-2022

Re: More on different time zones

Inlägg av annawahlgren »

:D Dear isamira2009,
isamira2009 skrev: --- would you consider that is it even worth trying to administer the cure now?
Yes, I do. Just see to it that you are optimally prepared with a true Decision in mind - don't opt for "testing", trying, seeing if it works... It does work, if only you know exactly what you are doing and why. We are here for your support, looking forward to joining you during this remarkable and wonderful adventure!

As for the time difference, just deal with it according to the advice given on p. 233-234 in the GNS book. I suggest you start three days prior to the trip.
isamira2009 skrev:Administering the cure while we are away is not really an option as we will be surrounded by relatives and friends that would make the implementation of the schedule impossible and, very likely, question and probably even interfere ---
How I understand you! There will be interference and questions anyway. The more you know what you are doing and the more respect you can administer for both yourself and the needs of your baby, the less you will have to fight friends and relatives to keep them at a decent distance :wink: :lol:

I hope you understand my writing. I wish you GOOD LUCK !

O:) :heart: :sleep:
:D Nio barn, arton barnbarn, tre barnbarnsbarn och några tusen nästanbarn :!:
Anna Wahlgren 6 Oktober 1942 - 7 Oktober 2022
Skriv svar

Återgå till "Anna Wahlgren's Q&A Forum regarding GNS (A Good Night's Sleep)"