Awakening. 12 months

Frågor och svar för dig som tänkt genomföra eller genomför kuren.
Skriv svar
2a@89164645990.ru

Awakening. 12 months

Inlägg av 2a@89164645990.ru »

Good day!
I'm from Russia, so there may be bugs. My daughter is almost 12 months. The night 20,00 to 7.30, NAPs from 12,30 to 14,30. Therapy started about 2 weeks ago. At night falls asleep herself beautiful (I'm doing 5 claps, 5 fans and come away with saying these), she wakes up at night necklock time she falls asleep (I did not participate). But waking up in the morning... She wakes up around 5-6 in the morning and YELLS. If left (talking saying these out the door) he will shout to 7.30 am. Week I suffered - no result. A few days later I was standing by the bed, these 2.5 hours and as soon as she began to Wake up Pat her - so she slept until 07,20. But this option does not suit me. Today she got up at 5 am and put her with the Pat failed! The course is not saying these works, in General she stands and yells...same situation with a day dream! She sleeps by herself 1-1,2 further wakes up and own (either by saying these) fell asleep never...Only with Prim presence and fan. What would you recommend?
TorsMamma
Forumets ordförande

Re: Awakening. 12 months

Inlägg av TorsMamma »

Hi And welcome!

I try to understand what you are writing but if I get something wrong please correct me. :wink:

So please, please, please read the book about 5 times more now that you are in to the cure!

2 weeks into the cure you should not need to fan or pat anymore just use the jingle that is always X4 outside the door.

So you put her into bed and out, should take no more than 30 seconds to 2 min. Leave the room with the happiest of jingles.

Early waking's can take up to a month or two before they get better but you need to ensure it is absolutely pitch dark in the room. If you enter the bedroom at 12.00 in the middle of the day you should not be able to see your own hand. That is how dark it should be!

Also please read about early waking's in the book, you either just jingle outside the room and then do household noise or jingle and play Mozart on high volume and make sure she is a sleep again. Then you wake her up 7.30 preferably with an alarm clock! Have the clock outside the room and set it to ring 7.30 enter and let her turn it off! Never ever pick her up before 7.15 then she learns that you can scream until morning starts. :wink: 8)
Tor 2006
:heart: BB barn från början. Sov sin första 12h natt 5 dagar före 4 mån, Diplomerad SS vid 6 mån
:heart:

:heart: FTLOC child from the beginning. Slept his first 12 hour night 5 days before 4 months. :heart:
Skriv svar

Återgå till "Forum om kurbarn mellan 4 och 12 månader"