Kindertagesstätte start

Fragen und Antworten über das durchführen der Kur von elteren Kindern
angi.weisz

Kindertagesstätte start

Inlägg av angi.weisz »

Hallo!

Ich wollte mal fragen, ob Jemand bereits Erfahrung hat wie die Kur mit Kindergaren/-krippe zusammen funktioniert?

Meine Tochter ist jetzt 10 Monate und wir führen die Kur seit 5 Monaten durch. Es klappt bis auf wenige Ausnahmen überwiegend gut. In ca. 6 Wochen steht die Eingewöhnung in die Kita an, die natürlich einen anderen Rhytmus hat und ja auch mein Kind nicht mit einer Leier in den Mittagsschlaf bringen kann.

Zwei Wochen vor Beginn der Kita werde ich Ihr Schema bereits an die neuen Zeiten der Kita anpassen.

Welche Erfahrungen, Stolpersteine hattet Ihr mit der Kita- Eingewöhnung? Oder gewöhnt sich das Kind einfach daran, dass in der Kita andere Regeln gelten als Zuhause?

Danke für Eure Anregungen!

Gruß

Angela
annawahlgren
Upphovskvinna SHN-kuren 1942-2022

Re: Kindertagesstätte start

Inlägg av annawahlgren »

:D Dear Angela, welcome :heart:

I am sorry you had to wait so long for an answer. I hope you understand my English :wink: :lol:
angi.weisz skrev:Zwei Wochen vor Beginn der Kita werde ich Ihr Schema bereits an die neuen Zeiten der Kita anpassen. --- Oder gewöhnt sich das Kind einfach daran, dass in der Kita andere Regeln gelten als Zuhause?
Your little girl will have a thousand things to get acquainted with and used to in the Kita, and no doubt, it will be hard for her in many ways. (I guess it is a MUST to place her there, despite her far too young age :?: )

But the nap-time will not be a problem, as long as the other kids also take a nap at the same time. Little children do as we teach them, and in the Kita there is a "group-pressure" that children adapt to quickly. So, just make sure that she has the same day sleeping TIME there as at home. Preferably 2 hours. (She won't miss the Leier there.)

And then at night, she should have her 12 hour sleep.

Good luck and best wishes,
Anna
:D Nio barn, arton barnbarn, tre barnbarnsbarn och några tusen nästanbarn :!:
Anna Wahlgren 6 Oktober 1942 - 7 Oktober 2022
angi.weisz

Re: Kindertagesstätte start

Inlägg av angi.weisz »

Hi Anna!

Thanks a lot for your answer. Yes, I do understand your english! Well, my daugther will have the same times for sleeping and eating at home and at the Kindergarten. I spoke with the stuff and 2 weeks before we start, I will switch over to the new routine. So, that should not be a problem. It´s good to hear that she will adopt to geeting to sleep without the "Leier". And yes, she will get used to it anyway.
At the moment she sleeps 11,5 hours at night and that is well rested and full of energy for the day.

I won´t argue about why I give her "away" that early. It´t my own personal descion and she will manage!

Best regards!

Angela
Skriv svar

Återgå till "Fragen zur Durchschlafkur im Alter von 1 Jahr und älter"