Children sleeping in the same room

A parents' forum based on GNS (A Good Night's Sleep)
Skriv svar
Mari I

Children sleeping in the same room

Inlägg av Mari I »

Hi!
I have two children: 6,5 months old boy and 3,5 years old girl. I'm planning to cure both of them. Right now the girl sleeps in her own bed in children's room and a boy sleeps with us in parents bed. The boy will be sleeping in the children's room as well in the crib. I have a question how to start the cure? Should I start with the boy or a girl? Or together as they will be sleeping in the same room?
Do you have any suggestions how should I do it?
Thank you and waiting for your answers.
Mari
TorsMamma
Forumets ordförande

Re: Children sleeping in the same room

Inlägg av TorsMamma »

Hi and welcome,

If you find you have the energy and help during the day so you can sleep. I would take both at the same time. It is more difficult but will go faster and keep you from not getting over focused on one child. The small one use the cheat sheet and go. The big one you might want to do the cheat sheet double the time. Night one for two nights and night two for two nights and so on. You use the same jingle for both and you jingle them both, with a great firm attitude of confidence. They will find it safe to sleep together knowing you are the one on guard!

Put them both in the same room and go! Preferably so they can’t see each other, some has drapes or something so they can hear each other but not se. Or you ensure the bedroom is so pitch black even during the day so they won’t be able to see each other.

Read the book many times, even during the cure. You will need to be awake for at least the first night and sometimes second night. Then if you can have a mattress outside the door so you are sure to wake up and answer any questions that might pop up during the night.

Good luck.

Cheat Sheet :
http://www.annawahlgren.com/index.php/v ... heat-sheet
Tor 2006
:heart: BB barn från början. Sov sin första 12h natt 5 dagar före 4 mån, Diplomerad SS vid 6 mån
:heart:

:heart: FTLOC child from the beginning. Slept his first 12 hour night 5 days before 4 months. :heart:
Skriv svar

Återgå till "Anna Wahlgren's Q&A Forum regarding GNS (A Good Night's Sleep)"