refues to eat any muse - wants only breast

A parents' forum based on GNS (A Good Night's Sleep)
Bruno

Re: refues to eat any muse - wants only breast

Inlägg av Bruno »

Does your baby eat at night time then? or I she sleeping the whole night? if she is sleeping...how did you quit the breastfeeding at night? My son is almost 7 mnths and i would like for him to sleep the whole night...but i dont know what to do when he wakes up. i see my watch and think four hours...he must want milk. I would like to continue with breastfeeding during daytime, but not night. Any Tips???
Sonja Gürtler

Inlägg av Sonja Gürtler »

Hi,

Marie is now 2 years and still sleeping 11,5 hours at night :D
Back then when I started the cure she was 9 months and it took her a few days to adjust to the new rhythm and after some time she started to eat more at daytime. When we started the cure, I stopped breastfeeding during nighttime. It took also a couple of nights that the milk production adjusted to the new situation. So it´s absolutly possible to continue breastfeeding during daytime and stop it at night. Just make sure that your baby gets enough additional food (mush) at daytime.

Good Luck!
Sonja
Bruno

Inlägg av Bruno »

Hi, thanks for your msg :D

Ok...soo i feed him as much as possible during daytime. That´s easy he loves to eat, but how do i act when he wakes up the first time and the second. How did you act, what did you say, did you say anything? We desided with my husband that we will try to calm him down for fifteen minutes and then if it doesnt i will breastfeed. We have no opportunity to stay up all night because we both work...so this is how we are going to go...any thoughts?

Im happy to hear that your princess sleeps well...its a God`s gift...goodnight sleep...i mean Anna´s gift.

Thank you for ur advice! Sleep tight!
Sonja Gürtler

Inlägg av Sonja Gürtler »

Hi,

I am no expert, but I followed the instructions of the Good-Night-Sleep Book completly. So that meant no breast-feeding at night. You calm your baby in his bed and with the helping instruments mentioned in the book.
For the cure you should choose a long weekend or at least 3 days where you and your husband are both off of work as you need to make day and night-shifts. (I made the cure when my boyfriend was on business-trip, I would never ever recommend to do it all alone as the first days and nights are exhausting)

Good when your little loves to eat at daytime. Make sure he had an extra good-night-portion before you bring him to bed.

Good Luck!
Sonja
TorsMamma
Forumets ordförande

Inlägg av TorsMamma »

Hi Bruno and welcome :D

I would rekommend you to first read the info found here:

http://www.annawahlgren.com/index.php/v ... a-wahlgren

And if you think this is for you please buy or borrow the book "A good nights sleep" and we can then assist you further.

Many thanks in advance!
Tor 2006
:heart: BB barn från början. Sov sin första 12h natt 5 dagar före 4 mån, Diplomerad SS vid 6 mån
:heart:

:heart: FTLOC child from the beginning. Slept his first 12 hour night 5 days before 4 months. :heart:
Skriv svar

Återgå till "Anna Wahlgren's Q&A Forum regarding GNS (A Good Night's Sleep)"